MOW may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes. This policy was last updated on December 28th 2007.
What MOW Collects
- MOW may collect Personally Identifiable Information
- MOW may use 'cookies' and 'web beacons' to manage your status and verify your identity
- MOW may collect geophysical IP Address / browser information / other technical information for system and server administration.
- MOW may collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
MOW requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services you have asked MOW to perform
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve MOW products and services.
- MOW may periodically send promotional e - mail about new products, special offers or other information which MOW think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, you may unsubscribe yourself to such promotional e - mails through the link provided in every such e - mail itself.
- From time to time, MOW may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. MOW may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Any time you can easily unsubscribe from MOW mailing list and no longer receive such offers and mailings.
- MOW may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
With whom MOW shares the information
As a thumb rule, MOW will not willfully disclose your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions -
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services you have asked MOW to perform.
- When MOW is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
MOW is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure MOW has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information MOW collects online. While MOW strives to protect your personal information, MOW can not ensure or warrant total security of any information you transmit over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability
The site has also contracted with Lijit which is a third party ad- serving network. Lijit’s privacy practices applicable to readers are the following:-
(b) Lijit collects only Anonymous Information unless a Reader chooses to submit Personal Information to Lijit
(c) Lijit permits Readers to opt out of the collection of this anonymous site visit data
(d) Readers may exercise choice through the Lijit opt-out tool which is described below:
Opting Out (facility from Lijit)
Lijit make available an "opt-out" cookie that you may download to your browser. If this cookie is installed on your browser, we will not collect anonymous site visit data on that browser. Click OPT-OUT to install this cookie.
Our opt-out tool is cookie-based. This opt-out tool only prevents us from collecting site visit data pertaining to you on the browser on which it is installed, and will only function if your browser is set to accept third-party cookies. If you delete an opt-out cookie from a browser's cookie files, we will collect site visit data from that browser until an opt-out cookie is reset on that browser.
Additionally, the visitors may prevent Lijit from collecting information on a browser by blocking third-party cookies in that browser. If the visitors block third-party cookies from being set on their browser, they may not be able to enjoy some features or functionality of, and they may see the same content and advertisements repeatedly on some Publisher sites. The Lijit opt-out cookie is designed to persist for 25 years.