Google Map of India Satellite View
About Google Map India
- The India Google map shows the political boundaries of the states and the neighboring countries.
- The India Google map shows the political boundaries of the states and the neighboring countries. You not only get satellite view of the country but also the street view.
- On the left hand corner below the map, there is an option to switch between the satellite and the street view.
- Get directions to a location and know how long it will take to get where you're going.
- The Google Earth Data offers you a detailed view of a particular state or a city.
- It is easy to operate as all you need to do is simply move the cursor, followed by moving the map in different directions.
- On the top left corner of the map, there's an option to view the large map.
- The Google India map is very useful for getting street maps, real time traffic condition and much more. It is an ideal companion whether you plan to travel by public transport, car or even on foot.
More India Maps
Last Updated Date: October 20, 2016