Google Map of India
- The Google India map shows the political boundaries of the states and the neighboring countries.
- The map can give you both satellite and street view of the country.
- You can zoom-in and zoom-out the map, which can help you get a detailed insight into a particular location.
- With the help of Google Earth Data, you can a detailed view of the state or a city can be done.
- You have to just move the cursor and with its help, you can also move the map in different directions.
- On the left hand corner below the map, there is an option to switch between the satellite and the street view.
- On the left hand top, there is an option to ‘view the large map’.
- On this larger map, you can also view the directions to reach a place from other destinations.
- The Google India map is very useful to get a detailed vision of India and its states and cities.
More India Maps