Google Map of India
- The Google India map shows the political boundaries of the states and the neighboring countries.
- The map can give you both satellite and street view of the country.
- You can zoom-in and zoom-out the map to get a detailed insight into a particular location.
- The Google Earth Data offers you a detailed view of a particular state or a city.
- All you need to do is simply move the cursor, followed by moving the map in different directions.
- On the left hand corner below the map, there is an option to switch between the satellite and the street view.
- Towards the top left corner of the map, you can find an option to ‘View the large map’ which would allow you to view the map within a different tab in an enlarged format. On this larger map, you can also view the directions to reach a place from other destinations.
- The Google India map is very useful for grabbing a detailed vision of India and its states and cities.
More India Maps