Top Travel Destinations in Europe
- The Eiffel Tower - One of the tallest structures of the 20th century, is the well-known symbol of France.
- The Acropolis, in Greece - Is perhaps the most recognized ancient buildings in the world, located in the center of Athens.
- Sagrada Familia - A renowned attraction in Barcelona, Spain, it is a masterpiece designed by architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Notre Dame Cathedral - It is one of the best specimens of French Gothic architecture in Europe.
- The Colosseum, in Rome, Italy - This impressive building is a widely recognized landmark in Italy.
- Vatican City - This continent’s smallest county is steeped in history and rich in artwork.
- The Louvre - This museum in Paris, France is one of most important collections in the world. When you plan your itinerary, you should not forget the castles in Europe that are worth visiting. Know more about Europe's Most-Visited Tourist Attractions
Last Updated on: August 28th, 2017