Quantcast
Maps of World
Current, Credible, Consistent
Search
World Map / Upcoming Elections around the world / USA / 2016 Election Predictions

2016 Election Predictions



Hillary Clinton 2016 Election Prediction



Though the election day in the United States of America is still a few months away, but by now it has become clear that the final battle for the White House will be fought between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump. While the final outcome will only be known after November 8, when Americans would vote to choose their next President, polls have begun to air their opinion as to who would win the race.

FiveThirtyEight polling guru, Nate Silver has predicted that Hillary Clinton would win comprehensively. The site has predicted that Hillary Clinton has an 80 percent chance to win the elections as opposed to 20 percent of Donald Trump. This poll suggests that Hillary Clinton is likely to succeed Barack Obama to the Oval.

Even a Washington Post survey has given thumbs up to Hillary Clinton. According to the survey, Clinton boasts 201 electoral votes as compared to Donald Trump's 158. Pollsters have revealed that Hillary Clinton is leading in Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin and Nevada. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is leading in Georgia, Arizona and Utah.

According to a series of election polls, Hillary Clinton holds an average five point lead over rival Donald Trump. Clinton's largest lead comes in a Reuters/Ispos poll where she is up by 11 points, according to an analysis by Real Clear Politics. Donald Trump fares well only in the Rasmussen Report poll where he is up by two points.

Last Updated on: August 04, 2016



FAQs and Answers on History and Geography

For further info please get in touch with
Bill Spicer Executive VP, MapXL
For US Queries
  (408) 637-0064   bill@mapxl.com

-->