Quantcast
logo

Pakistan: 4 People Lost Lives and 15 Hospitalized after Inhaling Toxic Gas from Vegetables

  • Nearly four people lost lives and 15 were hospitalized after breathing in toxic gases transmitted from vegetable container in Pakistan's port city Karachi. On Sunday, the container was being unburdened from a cargo ship in the Kemari port area. The report has been confirmed by the police. DIG Sharjeel Kharal said on the matter that the initial investigation showed that when the people from Jackson market opened the container fumes got transmitted from it and immediately people around the place started struggling for breath. They were taken to a nearby hospital. 

    Where is Karachi

    Tagged as: Karachi, Pakistan