Quantcast
logo

Man dies after posting photos on Facebook

  • A California man died after he took photos of the sunset while sitting on a tree and electrocuted himself after posting them on Facebook. 

    The tree was in David Strohm's parents' backyard and his family and friends looked for him after he didn't return back. Reports suggest that they spotted his cell phone beneath the tree that took his life. 

    His body was leaning against a power line and firefighters had the power shut down to 20 homes in order to bring his body down safely. 

    "Our message is: stay away," an Orange County firefighter said. "Electricity is so dangerous."

    Tagged as: facebook photos, man gets electrocuted, true electricity, technology news