Buy Venezuela Maps
More Venezuela Maps
Along with the natural vegetation and politically significant areas the map of Venezuela also indicates different places of interest located across the length and breadth of the country.
As per the census of July 2007 the total population of Venezuela is 26,023,528. Caracas is the capital city and Spanish is the official language of Venezuela. Iron ore mining, construction, motor parts, steel, petroleum and textiles are the major industrial sectors of Venezuela.
Last Updated On : April 19, 2013
Major Religion92 percent of the population is Roman Catholic, and the remaining 8 percent Protestant
Form of GovernmentFederal presidential constitutional republic
Vice PresidentJorge Arreasa
CurrencyBolivar fuerte (VEF)
GDP$408.805 billion 2013 estimate
Time ZoneVET (UTC-4½)