Our Nevada County Map shows all 17 counties in Nevada. Counties are divisions of government within a state, and each county is administered from a county seat.
Provided below is information on a few of the 17 counties (as per the census of 2000):
- Lander county, founded in 1862, occupies a total area of 5494 sq miles and has a population of 5794.
- Churchill county, founded in 1861, covers a total area of 4929 sq miles and has a population of 23,982.
- Lyon county, founded in 1861, occupies a total area of 1994 sq miles and has a population of 34,501.
- White Pine county, founded in 1869, spans an area of 8877 sq miles and has a population of 9181.
- Douglas county, founded in 1861, occupies a total area of 710 sq miles and has a population of 41,259.
- Pershing county, founded in 1919, occupies a total area of 6009 sq miles and has a population of 6693.
- Clark county, founded in 1909, occupies a total area of 7911 sq miles and has a population of 1,375,765.
|List of Counties in Nevada|
|County||Population (2016)||Area (sq. mi.)|
|Churchill County Map||24,198||4929.08|
|Clark County Map||2,155,664||7910.34|
|Douglas County Map||48,020||709.85|
|Elko County Map||52,168||17179.03|
|Esmeralda County Map||790||3588.5|
|Eureka County Map||1,917||4175.68|
|Humboldt County Map||16,842||9647.91|
|Lander County Map||5,702||5493.63|
|Lincoln County Map||5,055||10633.61|
|Lyon County Map||53,179||1993.69|
|Mineral County Map||4,449||3756.4|
|Nye County Map||43,423||18146.66|
|Pershing County Map||6,560||6036.56|
|Storey County Map||4,051||263.45|
|Washoe County Map||453,616||6342.27|
|White Pine County Map||9,682||8875.98|
|Consolidated Municipality of Carson City County Map||54,742||143.35|
Last Updated on: August 16th, 2017