- Connecticut Counties - Connecticut County Map, Map of Connecticut Counties
- Major Cities of Connecticut - Hartford, New London, Waterbury
- Neighbouring States - Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York
- Regional Maps - Map of USA
- Other Connecticut Maps - Connecticut Map, Connecticut Physical Map, Connecticut Airports Map, Connecticut Lat Long Map, Connecticut Zip Code Map, Connecticut Area Code
Location of Connecticut in USA
Connecticut is bordered by Massachusetts to the north, Rhode Island to the east, and New York to the west. South of Connecticut is the Long Island Sound, which separates Connecticut from Long Island. The state is situated along the Atlantic Coast.
Connecticut is a small state, with an area of just 14,357 square kilometers (5,543 square miles), making it the third smallest state in the country.
Facts About Connecticut
|Area||5,543 sq mi (14,357 km2)|
|Population||3,596,677 (2014 est)|
|Lat Long||41° 36′ 0″ N, 72° 42′ 0″ W|
|Time Zone||Eastern: UTC −5/−4|
|Airport||2- Airports commercial service|
|Neighbour Countries||Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island|
|Currency||United States dollarb (USD)|