Description about Map :-On May 14, 1948, the State of Israel was founded by the efforts of the World Zionist Organization. Since inception Israel has been in bitter conflict with the neighboring Arab nations. The Palestinians of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have engaged in violent conflict for many decades now. Jerusalem, the capital city is itself not acknowledged to be part of Israel by many nations but is largely under Israeli occupation. The Western Wall, the Israel Museum, the Tower of David, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and the Temple Mount of Jerusalem are its greatest attractions. The Map of Israel also points out the Baha'i Gardens of Haifa, the Sea of Galilee, the Diamond Museum of Tel Aviv, Nazereth, the Asdod Sand Dune Park, the Dead Sea, Masada National Park, and the Shivta National Park.
Capital of Israel
Though Tel Aviv is the cultural capital of Israel but Jerusalem is the national capital of Israel. Jerusalem is located on the geographical coordinates of 31° 46' North latitude and 35° 14' East longitude. The national and the international boundary are shown on the Israel Political Map by using black dotted lines.
Buy Israel Maps
More Israel Maps
The countries bordering Israel along with their distance from Israel is as follows:
- Gaza Strip: 51 km
- West Bank: 307 km
- Egypt: 266 km
- Lebanon: 79 km
- Jordan: 238 km
- Syria: 76 km
Israel can be divided into three parts. They are:
- Northern Israel: It comprises of Akko city and Nazareth is the capital of this part of Israel. Golan Heights lie on the northeastern part and Syria lies on the eastern side of Northern Israel.
- Central Israel: It comprises of Netanya city. Haifa and Jerusalem is located here with its state capital being of the same names. Tel Aviv, which is the cultural capital of Israel, is located in Central Israel. West Bank is located on the eastern side of Central Israel.
- Southern Israel: The Negev Desert is located in southern Israel. It has many important cities like Ashdod, Ashqelon, Oiryat Gat, Zefa, Dimona, Zin, Mizpe Ramon and Yotvata. Beersheba is the capital of southern Israel. Jordan lies in the eastern side of southern Israel.
- Where is Jerusalem
- Map of Israel and Palestine
- Embassies and Consulates of Israel
- Israel Iran Conflict
- Nuclear Weapons Countries
- Israel Palestine Conflict
- Syrian Civil War
- Recent Data Breaches
- States that Allow Gay Marriage
- Future Innovations
- Israel Google-map
- What is Passive Euthanasia
- Air Attacks Around the World
Lat Long31° 47' 0 N, 35° 13' 0 E
Official LanguageHebrew and Arabic
Major ReligionIslam, christianity
National day14 May 1948 ( Declared), 1 May 1949 ( Recognition)
Form of GovernmentUnitary parliamentary republic
Prime MinisterBenjamin Netanyahu
GDP$288.244 billion 2014 estimate