We do magic to Maps
7 Continents 7 Natural Wonders
Nature has an unparalleled ability to amaze us, as there are hundreds of natural wonders that make our jaws drop and hearts stop beating. Zeroing in on just seven wonders out of several hundred is courting controversy – it is tough.
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, Africa – World’s tallest freestanding mountain
- Mount Everest, Nepal, Asia – Highest point on Earth, 8882 meters
- Altesch Glacier, Switzerland, Europe – 10,000 years old, largest and longest Alpine Glacier
- Amazon Basin, Brazil (40%) and French Guinea, Suriname, Venezuela, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia, South America – Over 4 million square miles of rainforest
- Niagara Falls, Canada and the USA, North America - 3,788 feet wide, the most spectacular natural border on Earth
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia, Continent of Australia – 2,900 individual reefs, 1,000 islets and countless expressions of disbelief at nature’s miracle.
- Antarctica, Continent of Antarctica – Coldest, driest and windiest place on Earth.
World’s Seven Continents Map :
1. Europe Map
2. Africa Map
5. Asia Map