The South Carolina County Map clearly defines the administrative and political sub divisions of the state. The State of South Carolina is politically divided into 46 Counties for administrative convenience.
Each County is administered by the respective County Seats. Some of the prominent Counties of South Carolina are:
- Aiken County - Spread over 1,073 square miles, the Aiken County holds a population of 142,552 as per the census data of 2000
- Calhoun County - The Calhoun County was founded in the year of 1908. Calhoun County covers total area of 380 square miles
- Dillon County - According to census 2000, Dillon County has a population of 30,722. The County of Dillon encompasses total area of 405 square miles
- Barnwell County - The Barnwell County was founded in the year of 1798 and covers total area of 548 square miles
- Anderson County - Covering total area of 718 square miles, the Anderson County is administered by the County Seat of Anderson
- Edgefield County - Edgefield County covers total area of 502 square miles and holds a population of 24,595 as per the census statistics of 2000
The South Carolina State Map points out the exact geographical location of the 46 Counties of the state.
Last Updated : March 15, 2016
||List of South Carolina Counties