Tourist Attractions: Mexico City attracts tourists with its marvelous landscape and amazing skyscrapers.
Mexico City can be a tourist's pleasure if one can avoid the crowd on the street and can concentrate more on the historical and archaeological aspect of the place and the country. Mexico City is a place with vibrant night life, mouth watering cuisines, a city of museums and archaeological interests, old buildings and new mansions .Mexico city is full of monuments, parks, garden and trees.
Some most visites places in the city are as followed:
- Paseo De La Reforma: This is the main thoroughfare of the Mexico City (Arena Ciudad de Mexico).
- Alameda Park: This is the oldest park in the city where in olden days hangings, burnings and executions were carried out.
- Plaza Mexico: This is the place which attracts people on every Sunday for the famous sport of Mexico,that is the bull fight.
- Floating Garden, in Xochimilco, is standing in the same way as it used to be before 700 years.
- Condesa: This place attracts much of the artistic crowd, situated in the south of Zona Rosa.
- Polanco: This is the place in the city which is full of shops selling traditional and high end products, ranging from silver jewellery to high-end designer labels.
- In the southern part of the city, San Angel and Coyoacan: These are a must visit places and San Angel is hugely known for its Sabado Bazar, which means the Saturday Market.
Places of Attraction: Zocalo - the official Constitution Square, the main central square is the major landmark of the city. The Avenida de los Insurgentes- the longest street in the world, which is 28.8 km is really amazing. The main attractions of the city are the Chapultepec Park that houses the Chapultepec Palace museum, National Museum of Anthropology that houses the Aztec Calendar Stone, the Bellas Artes Fine Arts Palace which is a stunning white marble theater and the shrine and Basilicas of Our Lady of Guadalupe - a pilgrim center. It has around 160 museums, over 100 art galleries and 30 concert halls. Known as the city of theater, Mexico City is the fourth highest with large number of theaters in the world. With comfortable seating and other modern facilities, people who drop in the city, remember to visit the theaters for sure.
Mexico City Weather:
Mexico City has a moderate temperature throughout the year because of its amazing location on a high altitude of the Central plateau of Mexico. The afternoon rain during the months of July to September is a common climactic condition. Months between October to May are the driest and the rest being the warmest months of the year.
Mexico City Airport:
The Mexico City Airport is the main gateway to the city of Mexico and to the country at large. Mexico City Airport is at a distance of 13 Km from the center of the city. Benito Juarez International Airport is the official name of the Mexico City Airport . The airport has counters and booth for every necessary amenity that a foreigner or a traveler would require. Money Exchange Booths, known as Casa De Cambio , are there in the airport. The tourist office in the premise is of a great help to the passengers. There are public conveyances lined up outside the airport for further venture into the city.