Some "must-visit" places in the city are as followed:
- Alameda Park: This is the oldest park in the city where in olden days hangings, burnings and executions were carried out.
- Plaza Mexico: This is the place which attracts people on every Sunday for the famous sport of Mexico,that is the bull fight.
- Floating Garden , in Xochimilco , is standing in the same way as it used to be before 700 years.
- Condesa : This place attracts much of the artistic crowd, situated in the south of Zona Rosa.
- Polanco : This is the place in the city which is full of shops selling traditional and high end products, ranging from silver jewellery to high-end designer labels.
- In the southern part of the city, San Angel and Coyoacan: These are a must visit places and San Angel is hugely known for its Sabado Bazar, which means the Saturday Market.
Mexico City Weather:
Mexico City has a moderate temperature throughout the year because of its amazing location on a high altitude of the Central plateau of Mexico. The afternoon rain during the months of July to September is a common climactic condition. Months between October to May are the driest and the rest being the warmest months of the year.
Mexico City Airport:
The Mexico City Airport is the main gateway to the city of Mexico and to the country at large. Mexico City Airport is at a distance of 13 Km from the center of the city. Benito Juarez International Airport is the official name of the Mexico City Airport . The airport has counters and booth for every necessary amenity that a foreigner or a traveler would require. Money Exchange Booths, known as Casa De Cambio , are there in the airport. The tourist office in the premise is of a great help to the passengers. There are public conveyances lined up outside the airport for further venture into the city.