A few kilometers away from Cordoba, Alta Gracia is situated amidst the beautiful valleys of Sierra Chicas. Alta Gracia is one of the most attractive tourist centers of Argentina, located in the Paravachasca region.
Attractions of Alta Gracia include:
- A Jesuitical farm within the city making the whole atmosphere sublime.
- The splendid architecture of the churches in Baroque style.
- Old mansion of Viceroy Liniers with all its furniture and objects of that period.
- Mountains, beaches, rivers and streams for those who love adventure such as trekking, horse riding, parachuting and fishing.
- One can also go to the nearby places like Rio Cuarto, La Cumbrecita, Santa Rosa de Calamuchita and Villa General Belgrano.
- The warmth and hospitality of the inhabitants make it a better place to stay.
- One can also spend the nights at clubs, casinos and discos.
Other City Maps
Last Updated on: May 13, 2017