| have evolved in course of time to achieve their own identity.
The national food of Serbia is Cevapcici. This is cooked with minced meat, which is grilled and seasoned. Many of the Serbian dishes comprise of various sorts of meat such as lamb, pork and veal. During religious festivals in Serbia, food is important in terms of the religious rituals.
Names Of Some Popular Serbia Food Items
- Slivovitz: This is palm juice which is distilled ass well as fermented.
- Kajsija: apricots are utilized to make this Serbian brandy that has has gained much popularity.
- Kruska: This is a local brandy made from the juice of pear
- Loza: This grape beer drink is prepared especially in the Montenegro region of Serbia
- Niksitsko pivo: This beer is special in the Niksic region.
- Vranac: A type of Serbian red wine