Most Viewed NV Maps
Tourist attractions in Nevada
The state of NV contains the following tourist draws:
- Carson City - The capital of the state. Famous for Love Ranch and Bunny Ranch.
- Black Rock City - Hosts the Burning Man Festival every year.
- Ely - It is closely located to the Great Basin National Park and boasts deserted towns.
- Boulder City - Houses the renowned Hoover Dam.
- Las Vegas - Called as "Sin City" and "The Entertainment Capital of the World".
- Henderson - It is the second largest city in the state and is an academic hub.
- Pahrump - Famous for Chicken Ranch, Sheri's Ranch, and the vineyards.
- Mesquite - Housed in the Virgin River Basin, Mesquite is known for many resorts, casinos, and retirement societies.
- Sparks - The "Twin" city of close by Reno.
- Reno - Named as "The Biggest Little City in the World".
Hotels in Nevada
The Silver State houses different types of hotels and accommodations that cater to the needs of a large number of visitors. A Nevada Map is the right guide to identify all the renowned hotels in the area:
Airlines in Nevada
McCarran International Airport is the busiest airport, offering domestic and international services in the state. The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is the other important airport in NV. Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, British Airways, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, US Airways, and Volaris are the prominent carriers.
Economy of Nevada
The biggest industry in the state is tourism. The mining industry also makes a significant contribution. Other industries include publishing and printing, machinery, electric devices, and food processing.
Last Updated On : June 19, 2013
Joined the UnionOctober 31, 1864 (36th state)
Largest CityLas Vegas
Area110,622 sq mi
Highest pointBoundary Peak
Lowest pointColorado River at California border