Maps to Explore More About Japan
In most of the Tourist attractions, the information is written in both English and Japanese. The National Tourist Organization of Japan provides the Travelers travel guides and books about Japanese Culture. There are well organized money exchange services for Yens, the Japanese Currency, at banks, big post offices and Airports.
Japanese Budget TravelIf you are interested in going for a budget travel to Japan and want some guidelines for helping you to do the same, then you are in the right track. Your tour to Japan can be costly as the living expenses of Japan are high. In Japan you can find food, accommodations, transportation all in a high price. For a traveler on the budget travel, Japan like you, some tips or suggestion on traveling cheap in Japan are given below:
- In recent years, just because of increasing competition from among discount airlines, domestic flight fares in Japan have deteriorated spectacularly. The domestic flights have become a cost-effective one. It is the many discount offers, provided by varied airlines, have made domestic air travel in Japan more striking. For further guidance you can contact a Japanese travel agency or Japanese airline company near you. Apart from flights, in your budget travel to Japan , long distance bus and the shinkansen bullet train can also be the cheap means of transportation. If you are planning to travel throughout Japan in a lowest cost then using the Japan railway pass is a good option for you.
- If you want to save some money on your accommodation of budget travel in Japan , following list of some cheap hotels in Japan might be useful to you. In these cheap hotels of Japan, you can find the guest rooms in small size. If you don't mind staying in a small room hotel then you should go through the following list of cheap hotels in Japan.
- Chisun Inn Umeda Hotel Osaka
- Japan Washington Hotel Nagasaki, Japan
- Amanohashidate Miyazu Royal Hotel Miyazu, Japan.
- In your budget travel in Japan to save money on shopping you should go to Flea market. Find out the inexpensive flea markets near your destinations in Japan. Other cheap shopping option in Japan is the 100 yen Shop. If you need any household items, souvenir items then visit a 100 yen shop near you. In your budget travel to Japan you can find lots of 100 yen shops around Japan.
- In your budget travel you can have a lot of cheap eating out options in Japan . Few names of cheap Japanese restaurants are mentioned below:
- Kaiten-zushi Restaurant
- Izakaya- Izakaya
Visa to JapanAny foreigner wishing to enter Japan needs to apply at an overseas Japanese diplomatic establishment for a Japanese visa which needs to be stamped on their passport. A valid visa and passport from the Japanese embassy is necessary to enter Japan. A Japanese visa however, does not guarantee landing permission in Japan.
Japanese visas are of seven types which are issued depending on the nature of the person's visit. The various types of visas and their term of residence are as follows:
- Diplomatic visa spans for the official mission
- Official visa spans for the official mission
- Working visa 1 or 3 years
- Temporary visitors visa 90 days, 30 days 0r 15 days
- Transit visa 15 days or 3 days
- General visa 1 year or 6 months
- Specified visa 3 years, 1 year, 6 months or a fixed time less than 1 year
The working visa is applicable for professors, artists, religious activities, journalist, investors, legal services, medical services, researcher, instructor, engineer, entertainer, skilled labor, intracompany transferee and specialist in humanities. It is usually valid for 3 years or 1 year. General visa is given to college students, precollege students, trainees and dependents and is valid for 2 years or 6 months.
In terms of frequency of valid entries, there are mainly three types of visas: single-entry visa, double entry visa and multiple-entry visa. If a person wishes to leave Japan before the period for which he has received the landing permission, he can obtain a re-entry permit before leaving Japan. This implies that they do not require a Japanese visa once they decide to return back.
The Japanese embassy does not give visas in case the applicant does not have a valid passport, facts in the application form are false, applicant has a previous criminal record, applicant has been deported from Japan for illegal works within last five years, purpose of entrance is disputable or if it is feared that the person will disturb public order in Japan.
The visa applications should be made at the Japanese embassy.
Honeymoon in JapanJapan , the island country has everything to make your honeymoon trip a memorable one for the lifetime. Japan offers everything that is essential to make a honeymoon trip exotic,what it rightfully should be.
In Japan any honeymoon couple can spend their precious time by visiting the nearby attractions, shopping and dinning. Japan, offers some great driving experience also. If you are in a honeymoon trip to Japan , you can explore Japan's big cities by just renting a car.
You can also cherish your long wanted moments of leisure either in the gorgeous and spectacular countryside or on the all-encompassing beaches of Japan or even in the tropical islands of Okinawa. Transportation system in Japan is amazingly well-organized. The comfortable and easy availability of cheap domestic flights in Japan can simply make your multi-destination honeymoon trip extremely affordable as well as convenient.
In Japan you can find several lodging options for honeymoon couple . There are numbers of hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. In these hotels you with your beloved can enjoy a whole world of unique experiences. If you are planning a honeymoon trip with a larger budget then you can stay at one of the country's many top 5 star hotels.
Looking out for a serene place? In search of a romantic location to allure your senses. Don't worry if you have planned your honeymoon trip to Japan then Mapsofworld is surely going to show you ways by which you can gift your beloved by arranging a wonderful honeymoon tour.
Have you heard about the tales of Genji? Yes I am talking about none other than Japan. A place glorified in contrast, bonded in historical literature and courtly love. It's a place where couples looking out for specific romantic destination can satisfy their quest. It carries a perfect blend of wonderful countryside along with the beaches of Pacific Sea.
Don't forget to take your lover to the following destinations:
- The Nichinan Coastline in Japan: As you step in this wonderful paradise while your drive along its coastal roads do step in and get fascinated with the alluring smell of the flowers at the Horikiri Pass. Do have a glance at Aoshima Island, where one gets his good luck by throwing a clay ball at the Udo Shrine. 'Devil Washboard' is yet another site, which attracts worshippers from all round, which is a rock formation due to crashing waves.
- Shusen-no-Mori in Japan: A wonderful theme park, which even offers traditional industrial art and craft, wine and beer.
- Heiwadai Park in Japan: Yet another tourist attraction, which gives a panoramic view of Miyazaki city up on a hill top which is a symbol of Peace. Flowers blossom all around the year in this peace park.
- Miyazaki Shrine:One of the holy places in Japan where several festivals are celebrated. "Aki-no-Taisai" festival one of the major festival in Japan held in October where people wear traditional Japanese attire parade along with "Shan Shan" horses to the town.
Tokyo even gives splendid opportunities as far as honeymoon tour is concerned. And if you are on a hopping spree then do visit the Okinawan islands for its splendid beauty.
Have loads of fun while you tour to Japan Honeymoon.
Cruises to Japan
There are several interesting cruise options for a tourist in Japan. Japan Cruises offer visitors a thrilling range of options from conventional luxury cruises around the world, to one night cruises for a romantic getaway.
Ocean Liners and Sea Cruises in Japan
Japan has a few Passenger Cruising Lines to cater to the needs of locals and tourists alike. The best known among these is probably the Nippon Yusen Kaisha Cruising line. There are also International cruise lines like the Silversea, Silver Shadow Cruises which caters to high end passengers in Japan.
Some of the most famous Japanese Cruise Ships are :-
- The MS Asuka of the Nippon Yusen Kaisha Cruising line. The elegant 192.51 long boat weighs 28856 tons and carried around 592 passengers on double occupancy basis.
- The MV Nippon - Maru of the Mitsui OSK Cruise Lines. The ship has a length of 166.65m and weighs 21903 tons. The passenger carrying capacity is for 600 people.
- The MV Fuji - Maru of the Mitsui OSK Cruise Lines. Having a length of 167 m and weighing 23340 tons, the ship carried 600 passengers.
- The MS Pacific Venus from the Venus -Cruise Lines. The ship is 183.4 m long and has a weight of 26518 tons. The number of passengers that can be accommodated are 532.
- The MS Orient Venus of the Venus :-Cruise Lines Weighing in at 21884 tons, the ship is 174m long and can carry 606 passengers.
Japan Car RentalsJapan, the island country in East Asia offers some great driving experiences.Visitors on a driving holiday in Japan, can explore Japan's big cities by just renting a car . But before searching for Japanese car rental agencies and renting a car; tourists, especially foreigners, should keep certain things in mind. Since the traffic situation in Japan tends to be very heavy and parking fees are high.
It is recommended, that in case of cities tourists can opt for some other transportation options, such as, trains, subways and buses, which are generally a better choice in metropolitan areas. But if visitors want to travel around rural Japan, then it is recommended that they should go for a car rental option, as access of public transportation in the rural Japan can be problematic as well as infrequent.
|City Name||Population||City Name||Population|
|Tourist Attractions in Japan|
|Mount Fuji||Tokyo Skytree|
|Tokyo Disneyland||Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan|
|Universal Studios Japan||Tokyo National Museum|
|Sensō-ji Temple||Nagoya Castle|
|Tokyo Tower||Fuji-Q Highland|
|Mode of Transportation Japan|
|Airports in Japan||Seaports|
|New Tokyo International||Port of Chiba|
|Chitose International Airport||Port of Mizushima|
|Sapporo||Port of Moji|
|Fukuoka||Port of Kobe|
|Kagoshima||Port of Sendai|
|Miyazaki||Port of Tokyo|
|Nagoya||Port of Yokohoma|
|Hiroshima||Port of Osaka|
|Osaka International||Port of Kashima|
|Sendai||Port of Fukuyama|
|Famous Sea Beaches|
|Hateruma Beach||Suma Beach|
|Zushi Beach||Kujukuri Beach|
|Shirahama Beach||Tenjin Beach|
|Popular Campsites in Japan|
|Kokusetsu Shirogane Camp-jo, japan||Hokkaido|
|Higashi Onuma Camp Jo||Hokkaido|
|Oarai Camp-jo||Kanto Area|
|Shobugahama Camp-jo||Kanto Area|
|Konashidaira Camp-jo||CHUBU AREA|
|Famous National Parks of Japan|
|Rishiri-Rebun-Sarobetsu National Park||Hokkaido|
|Kushiroshitsugen National Park||Hokkaido|
|Daisetsuzan National Park||Hokkaido|
|Rikuchukaigan National Park||Tohoku|
|Bandai-Asahi National Park||Tohoku|
|Nikko National Park||Kanto|
|Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park||Kanto|
|Joshin'etsukogen National Park||chubu|
|Chubusangaku National Park||chubu|
|Ashizuri-Uwakai National Park||Chugoku-Shikoku|
|Daisen-Oki National Park||Chugoku-Shikoku|
|Aso-Kuju National Park||Kyushu|
Last Updated On : June 14, 2013