UK Stock Exchange Location Map
|Description:Mapsofworld offers information and maps of Stock Exchange United-Kingdom.||Disclaimer|
Disclaimer : All efforts have been made to make this image accurate. However Compare Infobase Limited, its directors and employees do not own any responsibility for the correctness or authenticity of the same.
|United Kingdom||London International Futures & Options Exchange||Cannon Bridge, London|
|United Kingdom||The Baltic Exchange|| |
|United Kingdom||London Metal Exchange||56 Leadenhall Street, London|
|United Kingdom||The London Securities and Derivatives Exchange||107 Cannon Street, London|
|United Kingdom||International Petroleum Exchange of London Ltd||International House, 1 St. Katharine's Way, London|
|United Kingdom||Tradepoint Investment Exchange||35 King Street, London|
|United Kingdom||London Stock Exchange||Old Broad Street, London|
The United Kingdom (UK) comes under the high-income OECD countries depending upon the classification of Economies by Income and region made by the World Bank for year 2005.
The list follows all the major stock markets in United Kingdom.
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Futures and Options Association
- HM Treasury
- Investment Management Regulatory Organisation
- London Stock Exchange
- FTSE International (London Stock Exchange)
- London metal Exchange
- London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE)
- OMLX, The London Securities & Derivatives Exchange
- Securities and Futures Authority (SFA)
- Trade Point Stock Exchange
Last Updated on: January 23rd, 2018