|United Kingdom||London International Futures & Options Exchange||Cannon Bridge, London|
|United Kingdom||The Baltic Exchange|
|United Kingdom||London Metal Exchange||56 Leadenhall Street, London|
|United Kingdom||The London Securities and Derivatives Exchange||107 Cannon Street, London|
|United Kingdom||International Petroleum Exchange of London Ltd||International House, 1 St. Katharine’s Way, London|
|United Kingdom||Tradepoint Investment Exchange||35 King Street, London|
|United Kingdom||London Stock Exchange||Old Broad Street, London|
The United Kingdom (UK) comes under the high-income OECD countries depending on the classification of Economies by Income and region made by the World Bank for the year 2005.
So we have presented the list of the stock markets accordingly while defining the economies on the above basis. The list follows all the major stock markets in the UK.
The list follows all the major stock markets in the United Kingdom.
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Futures and Options Association
- HM Treasury
- Investment Management Regulatory Organisation
- London Stock Exchange
- FTSE International (London Stock Exchange)
- London Metal Exchange
- London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE)
- OMLX, The London Securities & Derivatives Exchange
- Securities and Futures Authority (SFA)
- Trade Point Stock Exchange