Most Viewed New Mexico Maps
Tourist attractions in New Mexico
The state of NM is home to the following tourist destinations:
- Las Vegas
- Farmington - Entrance to the Four Corners region and Navajo Nation.
- Las Cruces - The second biggest city
- Alamogordo - Known for its closeness to the White Sands National Monument and Museum Of Space History.
- Silver City - Famous for its mining background.
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Bandelier National Monument
- El Malpais National Monument
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park
- Navajo Nation
- Four Corners Monument
- Valles Caldera National Preserve
- New Mexico Pueblos
- White Sands National Monument
The Land of Enchantment is home to a wide array of hotels and a New Mexico Map will help in rightly locating them.
- El Dorado Hotel and Spa
- Best Western Desert Aire Hotel
- Best Western Airport Albuquerque Inn Suites & Hotel
- Best Western Mimbres Valley Inn
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
- The Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort and Spa
- Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe
Airlines in New Mexico
The Albuquerque Sunport is the principal airport in the state. Other important airports include Four Corners Regional Airport (Farmington) and Roswell International Air Center (Roswell). American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, New Mexico Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways are the primary carriers.
Economy of New Mexico
Tourism, oil and gas, and federal government outlay are the major regulators of the economy of NM. The state offers a variety of financial incentives to the businesses running in it. Major industries include agriculture, mining, manufacturing, tourism, army, and government.
Last Updated On : June 21, 2013
NicknameLand of Enchantment
Joined the UnionJanuary 6, 1912 (47th state)
Area121,589 sq. mi
Highest pointWheeler Peak
Lowest pointRed Bluff Reservoir on Texas border
Time ZoneEastern Time Zone (UTC-5)