2) The capital city of Kentucky is Frankfort and the biggest city of the state is Louisville.
4) A resident of Kentucky is called as a Kentuckian.
5) The tallest point in the state is the Black Mountain and its elevation is 4,145 feet. With an elevation of 257 feet, the lowest point is the Kentucky Bend.
6) The official bird is the Cardinal.
7) The official state dance is Clogging.
8) The official butterfly is the Viceroy Butterfly.
9) The official fish is the Kentucky Spotted Bass.
10) Kentucky shares its boundaries with seven states and they are Virginia, West Virginia, Missouri, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio.
11) The official beverage is Milk.
12) The official fossil is the Brachiopod.
13) The official fruit is the Blackberry.
14) The official grass is the Kentucky Bluegrass.
15) The official flower is the Goldenrod.
16) The official gemstone is the Freshwater Pearl.
17) The official mineral is coal.
18) The official slogan is "Kentucky: Unbridled Spirit".
19) The official musical instrument is the Appalachian Dulcimer.
20) The official song is "My Old Kentucky Home".