Has the right moment arrived in your life? Moments filled with romantic experiences, which would leave behind sweet memories for you to rejoice. Yes I am talking about your honeymoon plans? Have you ever thought which would be the right place for you? Not yet then don’t be choosy about it.
Because this moment comes once in a lifetime and you have got to cherish it well. How about going Singapore for honeymoon? I know it sounds interesting but it is just as interesting and adventurous as it sounds.view of the Sentosa and the other relative southern island.
- Visit Sentosa in Singapore : Considered as one of the island resort gateway of Singapore. Couples can plan their honeymoon in singapore which is away from the crowded hustle bustle of the urban life. Do visit the Carlsberg Sky Tower, another tourist destination where lovers can have a panaromic
- Meantime couples can chill out in the Trapizza @ Shangri-La’s Rasa located in the Siloso beach which surely is going to be a satisfying one.
- For further adventure couples can enjoy splashing and immersing themselves at the Underwater World. Here lovers can spend time while their play with Dive with Dugongs that are seals, and can choose to play around with Gracie, a fun loving playful dugong.
- Visit Singapore’s first tropical garden spa named as Spa Botanica. Get a body scrub along with several aroma massages in an intimate romantic session of “Two-gether Day Package” for relaxing your body senses. Don’t get surprised if you get showered with flower petals and offered a glass of champagne.
- Equinox- Singapore’s highest point is something you may look forward to at the end of your stay at Singapore.
So Sentosa Island may be the right choice you may look forward to as you plan your honeymoon to Singapore. So get ready for all the adventures and get connected to Mapsofworld site for further detailed information.
|Honeymoon Destinations||Tourist Attractions||Hotels|
|Singapore||Singapore Botanic Gardens||The Fullerton Bay Hotel|
|Singapore Zoo||Raffles Hotel Singapore|
|Asian Civilisations Museum||Mandarin Oriental|
|Gardens By The Bay||Conrad Centennial|
|Marina Bay Sands Skypark||Pan Pacific|
|Sentosa Island||Sentosa Luge & Skyride||Capella Singapore|
|Universal Studios||Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort|
|The Sentosa Express||The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel|
|iFly Singapore||Resorts World Sentosa – Festive Hotel|
|Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon||Amara Sanctuary Resort|
|Colonial District||Armenian Church||Swissotel The Stamford|
|Carlos Gallery||Peninsula Excelsior Hotel|
|City Hall||Raffles Hotel|
|Elephant Statue||Carlton Hotel|
|Chinatown||Buddha Tooth Relic Temple||Scarlet Hotel|
|Sri Mariamman Temple||Klapsons Boutique Hotel|
|Maxwell Road Food Centre||Furama City Centre Hotel|
|Nagore Durgha Shrine||Berjaya Singapore Hotel|
|Thian Hock Keng Temple||Wink Hostel|
|Little India||Tekka Temporary Market||Citadines Singapore Mount Sophia Hotel|
|Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple||Parkroyal on Kitchener Road Hotel|
|Little India Arcade||Perak Hotel|
|Leong San See Temple||Hotel 81 Dickson|
|Abdul Gaffoor Mosque||Fragrance Hotel – Imperial|
|Arab Street||Sultan Mosque||PARKROYAL Serviced Suites|
|Malay Heritage Centre||Santa Grand Hotel Bugis|
|Istana Kampong Glam||Aliwal Park Hotel|
|River City Inn|
|The Fullerton Bay Hotel|