Wish to celebrate your honeymoon in a grand form. Welcome to the beginning of a new horizon in your married life. Have you really thought what are you planning next?
If not then very soon you would be longing to execute your plans as far as honeymoon is concerned. So what are you waiting for? Celebrate your honeymoon in an exciting way as honeymoon tour to French Polynesia would add colors in your life. For more details about French Polynesia Honeymoon log on to Mapsofworld site today itself.
French Polynesia, a wonderful place comprises of 35 islands among which Tahiti stands out as the most populous and largest of the all. ” Society Islands” being one of the tourist attractions, for its ethic culture it offers along with the diverse activities one can indulge consists of Tahiti, Bora Bora, Tahaa, Moorea, Huahine and Raiatea.
Highly priced food and accommodation is something that would surely pinch your pocket but one can’t manage to avoid it, as the place does not call for any income tax and where commodities are highly taxed.
Best Time to visit the place: April to August would be the apt time for you to visit the place. Oh yes if you are looking for more excitement then July would be the right time for you to celebrate the three weeks long Heiva or Tiurai festival, a popular event for the Tahitians.
Places to Visit : Enjoy the land of culture and execute your honeymoon according to the places mentioned below:
- Tahiti : If you were planning to take a flight heading towards this island then your landing would surely be at Papeete. Ensure to have some ample time in your hand while your visit to the place as activities like walking along the harbor of a famous seaport would surely enthrall you. Don’t forget to visit the Gauguin Art Museum, which is quite a famous attraction of the place. Hey if you want the feel of the local transport then do get your holds on “leTruck”.
- Bora Bora : Go half an hour boat ride across the lagoon while your trip to the Bora Bora Island. You have plenty to do here like scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling and even relaxing if you wish to do so. Watch out for the black fin reef sharks here.
- Huahine : Ancient temples and archaeological sites is what one gets to see here.
- Moorea : Lovely lagoons and volcanic peaks add to the excitement of this place.
- Raiatea : If you are lucky enough then you may end up with loads of fun in this island. Watch fire-walking ceremony till you catch up with your beloved on an unsoiled volcanic island is something you may not want to miss.
- Rangiroa : Want a ‘drift dive’? What are the experienced divers longing for. You get to have all your excitements in one go in this spectacular island.
So come and find it out yourself until you are really satisfied. But don’t forget to log on to our site Mapsofworld for all what you are looking for.
|Honeymoon Destinations||Tourist Attractions||Hotels|
|Papeete||Nemo Cruises Day||Le Meridien Tahiti|
|Papeete Roulottes||Hotel Tahiti Nui|
|Aremiti Ferry||Tiare Tahiti Hotel|
|Municipal Market||Hotel Le Mandarin|
|Manapearl Tahiti||Pension Ahitea Lodge|
|Vaitape||Pure Snorkeling by Reef Discovery||Pension Noni|
|Moana Adventure Tours||Chez Robert et Tina|
|Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora||Pension Maeva – Chez Rosine Masson|
|Sibani Perles||Chez Robert et Tina|
|Diveasy||Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora|
|Punaauia||Museum of Tahiti and Her Islands||Pension de la Plage Tahiti|
|Punaaui Beach||Manava Suite Resort Tahiti|
|Green Pacific Boat Tours||Tahiti Country Club|
|Ciao Tahiti Excursions 4×4 Day Tours||Otaha Lodge|
|Maharepa||Eva Perles Pearl Buying||Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort|
|Les Tresors Gallery Maharepa||Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa|
|Moorea Explorer||Hotel Kaveka|
|Pure Passion||Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa,|
|Ranch Opunohu Valley||Fare Vaihere|
|Faa’a||TOPDIVE Tahiti||InterContinental Resort Tahiti|
|Tahiti Aventures||Tahiti Airport Motel|
|Dave’s VIP Tours||Sofitel Tahiti Maeva Beach Resort|
|Ciao Moorea||Hotel Hibiscus|
|Moorea Deep Blue||Moorea Surf Bed And Breakfast|
|Cook’s Bay||Island Fashion Black Pearls||Village Temanoha|
|Liki Tiki Motu Picnic||Club Bali Hai Hotel|
|Galerie van der Heyde||Fare Vaihere,|
|Papetoai||Franckyfranck Moorea Tours Private Tours||Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa|
|Taoahere Beach House|
|Moorea Fare Miti|
|Uturoa||Taravana Yacht Club||Opoa Beach Hotel|
|Sunset Beach Motel|
|Petit Hotel Fare Vai Nui|