Want to catch up with the highlights while you plan to honeymoon at Peru. Being one of South America’s greatest attractions Peru surely gifts you with a wonderful location and luxury as far as going to Peru is concerned. So just be ready to gather all your information from us before you go wild about your honeymoon destination to Peru? Mapsofworlds helps you with all your concerned information.
Be it from Andes to Amazon, Peru gives you varied choices and we help you select world’s some of the romantic resources and places that you ought to visit.
- Cusco in Peru : Known as the International Cultural Heritage Site, Cusco surely considered as the center of attraction as far as cultural bonding and historical attraction is concerned. It is surely the place where language seems to have no barrier be it English, French, Japanese or Hebrew. The place is famous for white-wash walls and red-tile rooftops.
- Andes Mountains in Peru : It’s time for adventure? Hey how about laying yours hands on trekking? Then go trekking to Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, while even attracting hikers from all around the world to walk along the 43 km long trail, which is completely stone-paved. Colca Valley is yet another trekking spot. It is a place where beauty is at its best. You can enjoy your Peru Honeymoon in the midst of fauna and flora, chain of snow-capped volcanoes, beautiful lakes and rock formations. Don’t forget to visit Lake Titicaca, which has a native specialty of rafts being made up of reeds.
- Explore the world of utmost adventure thereby going berserk over the wild activities like fresh water fishing, bird watching in the Tropical Rainforest of Peru. Boat is the only way one can commute with while staying at this place.
- Starting from lovely landscape to cozy coastlines, which runs 3000 km, is yet another place you can wish to visit. Use the Pan-American Highway to reach these wonderful sites.
- An interesting aspect about Peru is that one could discover seeing the drawings of various kinds and figures especially of mammals, deities, insects which covered the desert floors, can even be viewed from sky top in their true dimensions from an altitude of 1500 ft above. Its still a puzzling factor to everyone as to who crafted this wonderful creation?
So make your mind right away and fly down to celebrate your Peru honeymoon an exciting experience. Contact Mapsofworld site for further information and grab all your information now.
|Honeymoon Destinations||Tourist Attractions||Hotels|
|Lima||Huaca Pucllana (Juliana)||Peru Star Apartments Hotel|
|Lima Cathedral||Casa Andina Select Miraflores|
|Balneario La Punta||Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores|
|Museo de Arte||Hotel San Antonio Abad|
|Presbitero Maestro||NM Lima Hotel|
|Cusco||Sacred Valley of the Incas||Hotel Torre Dorada|
|Moray||The Garden House|
|Salinas de Maras||Inkaterra La Casona|
|ChocoMuseo||Andean Wings Boutique Hotel|
|Expedition||Hotel Rumi Punku|
|Arequipa||Colca Canyon||Los Tambos|
|Plaza de Armas||Casa Arequipa|
|Historic Centre of Arequipa||Tierra Viva Arequipa Plaza Hotel|
|Casa del Moral||La Gruta Hotel|
|Church of San Agustin||Casona Plaza Hotel AQP|
|Puno||Suasi Island||Mosoq Inn|
|Catedral de Puno||Hotel Kuntur Inn|
|Coca and Costumes Museum||Intiqa Hotel|
|Taquile Island (Isla Taquile)||Qelqatani Hotel|
|Iquitos||Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Farm||La Casa Morey|
|Belen||Hotel La Casona Iquitos|
|ACOBIA-DWAzoo||Amazon Apart Hotel|
|Yacu Puma Center||Hotel Acosta|
|Iquitos Full River||La Posada del Cauchero|
|Trujillo||Chan Chan||Hotel Libertador Trujillo|
|Huacas de Moche||Hostal Colonial|
|Casa Orbegoso||El Escudero Lodge|
|Palacio Iturregui||Portada del Sol Hotel|
|Iglesia de La Merced||Hotel San Andres|
|Huaraz||Parque Nacional Huascaran||Andino Club Hotel|
|Plaza de Armas||La Casa de Zarela|
|Iglesia La Soledad||Hotel San Sebastian|
|Balneario de Tuquillo||Hotel Galaxia|
|Galaxia Expeditions||Hotel Colomba|
|Aguas Calientes||Machu Picchu Pueblo||SUMAQ Machu Picchu Hotel|
|Lost City Bird Guides||El MaPi Hotel|
|Museo de Sitio Manuel Chavez Ballon||Hotel La Cabana Machupicchu|
|Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)||Rupa Wasi Eco Lodge|
|Putucusi Mountain||Inti Winaywayna|
|Mancora||Origenes Spa||Claro de Luna Hotel|
|Las Pocitas Beach||Hotel Puerto Palos|
|Spondylus Escuela de Buceo / Dive Center||Hotel CasaBarco|
|Mancora Yoga||Mancora Marina Hotel|