2) The capital city of the state is Trenton and the largest city is Newark.
4) New Jersey is bounded by New York, Pennsylvania, Atlantic Ocean, Hudson River, and Delaware.
5) Famous residents of New Jersey are Jon Bon Jovi, Frank Sinatra, Richard Nixon, Bruce Springsteen, Jack Nicholson, and Bruce Willis.
6) The official motto is "Liberty and prosperity".
7) The official fish is the Brook Trout.
8) The official tree is the Northern Red Oak.
9) North Jersey is nicknamed the Car Theft Capital of the World. The number of vehicles stolen in the city of Newark is more than any other city in the world.
10) The tallest point in the state is the High Point. It is sited at an altitude of 1,803 feet.
11) The official bird is the Eastern Goldfinch.
12) The official anthem is "I'm From New Jersey".
13) The state has the densest network of railroads and freeways in the country.
14) The state is nicknamed the Diner Capital of the World because of the large number of restaurants it houses.
15) Famous tourist draws like Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty are located in New Jersey.
16) There are more than 50 resort cities in the state. Wildwood, Asbury Park, Seaside heights, Atlantic City, and Cape May are some of the renowned resort cities.
17) The official flower is the Common Meadow Violet.
18) The official mammal is the Horse.
19) The official dance is the Square Dance.
20) Newark, Jersey City, and Paterson are the three biggest cities in the state of New Jersey.