Conneaut Lake Park
Conneaut Lake Park is located in the Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania. It is a summer amusement resort and is loved for its classic Blue Streak coaster. It offers
thirty four rides, including four roller coasters and three water rides. It has the state's largest natural lake, and was opened as Exposition Park in 1892, to be renamed "Conneaut Lake Park" in 1920. It is spread across two hundred acres of land.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
The Carnegie Museums are four museums operated by the Carnegie Institute. The institute is headquartered in the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh. The Carnegie Museum of Natural History and the Carnegie Museum of Art are located in Carnegie Institute and Library complex, Oakland. The other two museums, The Andy Warhol Museum and the Carnegie Science Center, are located in Pittsburgh's North Shore. The Carnegie Institute was built in 1895 and is spread across 9.5 acres of land.
||DelGrosso Amusement Park, Idlewild Park, Conneaut Lake Park, Waldameer Park, Sesame Place.
||Barracks Beach, Mill Road Beach , North East township Beach.
||Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1719 Hans Herr House and Museum, Air Heritage Museum, Firemen's Hall Museum.
||Liberty Bell, Moland Housse, Mount Pleasant, Rock Ford Plantation, Thomas Leiper Estate.
||Zoller Gallery, Thomas Massey House, Somerset Historical Center, Pithole City, Cogan House Coovered Bridge, Philadelphia Zoo.
The Liberty Bell is located in Philadelphia. The bell was commissioned from London firm, Lester and Pack, in 1752. The bells were rung to mark the reading of the Declaration of Independence on July 8, 1776. The National Park Service was allowed to take custody of the bell after World War II. The bell was adopted as a symbol by abolitionist societies in 1830s. It was also used as a symbol of freedom during the Cold War.
Pithole or Pithole City is a ghost town in Venango County in Pennsylvania. It was founded on May 24, 1865 and is owned by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. The peak of Pithole City has at least fifty four hotels, three churches and the third largest post office in the state. It is the site of the first commercial oil well in the United States.
Butler County Courthouse
The Butler County Courthouse is located in Butler County, Pennsylvania. It is a government building and is the third courthouse in the county. James P. Bailey and R.B. Taylor were the architects who designed the building. It was built in 1885. The courthouse is the tallest structure in downtown Butler. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 15, 1977.
Last Updated on: July 05, 2017