Brown County Art Guild located in Nashville is popular for the Minor House where the artists of local origin showcase their creative talents. Indianapolis Museum of Art situated in Indianapolis boasts of the grounds, gardens and houses built in the year 1910 and 1920 along with a range of rare artifacts. The Henry County Historical Society Museum in New Castle was constructed by General William Grose in 1870 who actively participated in the Civil War. Turkey Run State Park located in Rockville is mainly famous for the house of Salmon Rusk which was constructed in the year 1811.
Some other significant museums of Indiana state include :
- Gaar Mansion and Farm Museum at Richmond
- Moore-Youse Home Museum at Muncie
- Cragun House at Lebanon
- Historic Forks of the Wabash at Huntington
- Gruenewald House at Anderson
- Gen. Lew Wallace Study at Crawfordsville
- Seiberling Mansion at Kokomo
Vital locational information of the various museums can also be found in the the Indiana state map.