Maps of World
Current, Credible, Consistent
Maps / Pakistan Map / Political Map of Pakistan

Political Map of Pakistan

Political Map of Pakistan Karachi City Lahore City Islamabad City Peshawar City Sialkot City Multan City Faisalabad City AFGHANISTAN IRAN INDIA CHINA
Description : Pakistan Political map showing the international boundary, provinces, territory, and capital territory boundaries with their capitals and national capital. Disclaimer

Located on the Indian subcontinent in South Asia, Pakistan is home to a population of 207,774,520 people as per 2017 census, making it the sixth most populous
country in the world. Known as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, about 97 percent of Pakistanis are Muslims, with Christians and Hindus making up the other 3 percent. Pakistan is federal parliamentary republic. There are many major languages spoken in Pakistan, with English as the official language and Urdu as the national language, but the most commonly spoken languages are Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki, Urdu, and Balochi.

Geography of Pakistan
The total area of Pakistan is about 796, 095 square kilometers (307374 square miles). The Arabian Sea borders Pakistan to the southwest. Pakistan shares international land boundaries with India, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and Afghanistan.

Pakistan's provinces and their capitals :
There are four provinces in Pakistan each shown in a different color on the political map of Pakistan. Pakistan also has two autonomous territories as well as tribal areas. The capital of Pakistan is Islamabad, which is a federal capital territory.

Pakistan's provinces and their capitals:
  • Sindh - Karachi
  • Baluchistan - Quetta
  • Punjab - Lahore
  • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (North-West Frontier) - Peshawar

Pakistan Cities
Some of the major cities in the Pakistan include Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Lahore, Okara, Muzaffargarh, Sibi, Nasirabad, Larkana, Gwadar and Karachi.

Federally Administered Tribal Areas5,001,67627,22010,510Islamabad
6 divisions207,774,520796,096307,374

Note  : -Population: 1998-03-02 census. Figures for Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas are estimates
              Area: Totals exclude Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas, which are disputed with India.

Last Updated Date: August 13, 2016

FAQs and Answers on History and Geography

Buy Maps Online

EU GDPR Update
MapsofWorld has updated its Terms and Privacy Policy to give Users more transparency into the data this Website collects, how it is processed and the controls Users have on their personal data. Users are requested to review the revised Privacy Policy before using the website services, as any further use of the website will be considered as User's consent to MapsofWorld Privacy Policy and Terms.
For further info please get in touch with
Bill Spicer Executive VP, MapXL
For US Queries
  (408) 637-0064