The Human Rights in Comoros protect the rights of the people of Comoros. Human Rights are provided in order to protect them from any kind of discrimination.
These rights are mainly the basic rights that are enjoyed by the people of Comoros irrespective of their race, sex and social status.
The Human Rights in Comoros include the following rights:
- The freedom of speech and press is also included in the Comoros Human Rights section.
- There is the freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
- Freedom of religion is one of the major Human Rights of Comoros.
- There is also the freedom of movement within the country, foreign travel, emigration and repatriation.
- The citizens have the political rights to change their government.
- No discrimination can be done on the basis of language, race, social status or sex.
- Irrespective of sex, everybody has got the right to state-provided medical care.
- The Human Rights in Comoros also safeguard the worker force. The workers can organize unions and they can bargain collectively. There is a prohibition of forced labor. The minimum age for employment is 15 years.