Wining and dining in Virginia can be a real treat to visitors because the place overfills with splendid restaurants serving world-class cuisines. The variety on the menu of any Virginia restaurant is bound to make it a favorite outing of any visitor.
The regional dishes of Virginia are real treat to the food lover and it is not unusual to find restaurants offering ethnic dishes. Various Virginia restaurants are equipped with different decors, some such are chrome lit diner and malt, family styled buffet offering soul food, or a typical kitchen decorated in Virginian countryside ambiance serving the popular dishes like fried chicken. Besides these affordable options, visitors can also choose from any of the 5 star restaurants that are spread all across the state.
- 22nd Street Raw Bar and Grille: Located in Virginia Beach, the restaurant is most famous for its hamburgers, seafood, splendid cocktails and the happening nightlife.
- 501 City Grille: Located in Virginia Beach, the restaurant has become popular with tourists and locals alike for serving sumptuous regional fares.
- 757 Fire and Vine Woodfire Cuisine: This restaurant is also located in Virginia Beach and appeals to tourists for its authentic American food, pizzas, seafood and the steaks cuisine.
- 757 Pizza: As is suggestive of the name, this restaurant in Virginia Beach is popular among tourists for its authentic pizzas and the wild pub.
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant: Another Virginia Beach restaurant, extremely popular for serving authentic and traditional Mexican cuisine.