Sioux Falls, Salem, Watertown, Rapid City, Spearfish, Pierre, Aberdeen and Huron are among the many towns and cities where the golf clubs of South Dakota state are placed.
The geographical location of the golfing zones are pointed out in the South Dakota Golf Courses Map. The golf clubs of South Dakota are run by both private and public bodies. Some of the well-known golf courses of the state of South Dakota are:
- Elmwood Park Golf Course at Sioux Falls
- Rapid City Exec. Golf Course at Rapid City
- The Trails Golf Resort at Pierre
- Lee Park Golf Course at Aberdeen
- Hillsview Golf Club at Pierre
- Two Rivers Golf Course at Dakota Dunes
- Lakeview Municipal Golf Course at Mitchell
- Parkston Country Club at Parkston
- Edgebrook Golf Course at Brookings
- Willow Creek Golf Course at Fort Pierre
- Tri Del Golf Club at Delmont
- Memorial Park Golf Course at Huron
- Hillcrest Golf & Country Club at Yankton
There are several other golf courses in South Dakota all of which are visited by large number of tourists as well as the enthusiasts of the sport. The South Dakota state map facilitates the clear understanding of the exact location of all the golf clubs of the place.
Missouri River, White River, Cheyenne River and James River are some of the important rivers of South Dakota Oahe, Lewis, Francis Case and Clark are some of the prominent lakes of the state. South Dakota has many national parks. Jewel Cave National Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Missouri Rushmore National Memorial and Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail are few of the worth visiting national parks of South Dakota. South Dakota Hotel Map shows the locations of various hotels in South Dakota, which include Historic Bullock Hotel, Best Western Empire Towers, and American Best Value Inn.
Last Updated on: September 2nd, 2017