is vibrant and concentrated in the urban centers, specially Riga, the capital of Latvia. Nightlife Latvia
is found in music clubs, disco bars, cocktail bars and night clubs.
is typically discovered in Riga. Nightlife in Riga
begins from about 8 o'clock in the evening and the night clubs open after evening 10 o'clock. Girls usually are the first entrants to the night clubs as their entrance is free or discounted before midnight.
There are many music clubs in and around Riga. The notable among them are:
- Bite Blues Club is located in Dzimavu, a centrally located place in Riga. Blues and Jazz are played. It serves cocktails, drinks and American recipes
- Micrecbars is located in Kr. Barona, a central location in Riga. There are three halls: an audio hall, a karaoke hall, and a DVD concert hall. Latvian bands play jazz, popular music. On weekends, popular European music is played.
Latvia nightlife cannot be thought of without disco bars. Two of them are:
- Triumfa Arka – Located in Merkela in the city center it has two dance floors. The crowd is primarily Russian.
- Indigo – This is a karaoke-disco-bar in Barona, Riga.
Latvia nightlife without cocktail bars is unimaginable. Riga abounds in cocktail bars catering to different age groups and communities. A few among the many Riga cocktail bars are:
- Dickens Pub – Located in Grecinieku, Old Town, Riga, this bar has a typical British pub ambiance. It serves a wide variety of beer and whiskey. Vegetarians are specially attended.
- Bar One – Located in the most exquisite surroundings in Riga Centre, it plays light music and has a beautiful atmosphere.
- Orange Bar – This is a girls only staff bar. It is located in Jana Setu, in the center of Old Town. This bar is just right for people who are young at heart.
in a night club is an alluring combination. There are a host of enticing night clubs in Riga. A visit to any of the following Latvia night clubs is a must:
- Casablanca in Old Town, Riga
- Depo in Old Town, Riga
- Roxy in Old Town, Riga