Armenia is a fascinating tourist destination as it provides breathtaking tourists attractions and numerous entertainments for the vacationers from all over the world.
The Armenia museums showcases the Armenian history, culture and tradition standing as one of the best visiting venues in Armenia.
Armenia offers a wide range of entertainment options. Besides the numerous tourists attractions, the Armenia museums, are also visited by large number of tourists from all parts of the world. The museums of Armenia offers the tourists to dive into the glorious past of the country.
Armenia museums play a significant role in Armenia tourism. Some museums in Armenia also exhibits the age old history of the country as well as history of other neighboring countries. The famous Armenia museums :
- Armenian Library and Museum of Armenia – one can witness the growth and development of Christianity in Armenia here.
- Ararat-Eskijian Museum – Evidence of the migration of Americans to U.S.A is found here.
- Armenian Genocide Institute Museum – Contain materials on history of Armenia.
- Cafesjian Museum Foundation of Armenia – Known for contemporary art and culture.
- Sergej Parajnov Museum – Known for exhibitions and biography.
There are some more Armenia museums which are also a must visit are State Museum of Armenian History, National gallery of Armenia, Memorial Museum of Painter Minas Avetisian, Museum of Children’s Creative Work, and Museum of Folk Art of Armenia.