Montreal Biosphere, Canada
Canada is second to Russia with respect to its size in the world. It shares its border with America only. Canada, one of the richest countries of the world, attracts a large number of tourists every year.
It comprises of 10 provinces and 3 territories. The provinces of Canada are British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Labrador. The three territories are Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and Yukon.
If you reach Canada by flight you would, in all probability, land up in Montreal, Vancouver or Toronto. You can also enter Canada from the US by car, but it won’t be hassle-free. You could also use the train or bus service to reach Canada from the US Intra-country traveling will be highly comfortable if you travel by plane. You could also check out the bus and train services.
A few places of interest for tourists are:
- Notre-Dame Basilica, Montreal
- Museum of Archaeology and History, Montreal
- Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre, Vancouver
- Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park, Vancouver
- CN Tower, Toronto
- Casino Niagara
- Niagara Falls
- Niagara Helicopters
Canada Travel Map
- If you have decided to make Canada your next dream destination for a beautiful holiday, opt for the international flights as most of the major cities of Canada have airports which receive international as well as domestic flights from most of the major cities of the world. Air Canada is the largest airline in Canada and it provides air transportation for passengers and cargo to over 240 destinations.
- Canada is served by many international airlines which offer various choices to the travelers to fly down from any corner of the world. If you are keen on finding cheaper flights then there are also several budget airlines that allow the travelers to visit Canada without spending a fortune. You may also choose to enter the country by road from the United States through any of the numerous border crossing points.
- Those who choose bus as a medium of travel get discounts on packages. The travelers can also get into the country by opting for ferry services offered by British Columbia from Alaska and Washington.
- Canada is a beautiful country which is stuffed with a multitude of tourist attractions and it receives constant attention from tourists all over the world. People prefer to travel by air in Canada.
- Bus services and cars are also good options for getting around Canada. Visitors may also choose to travel in hired RV (motor home or camper van) while making a road trip as it provides a greater flexibility and comfort to the travelers and allows them to explore the magnificent country of Canada at their pace. If you are willing to spend money, then traveling by trains can be a comfortable as well as swift mode of transportation in Canada.
- While touring Canada you are bound to come across a host of choices for some of the most fascinating activities in Canada. The magnificent natural landscape along with the spectacular natural beauty of Canada makes it the ideal hub for participating in a wide array of out door activities and the visitors can enjoy fishing in the numerous lakes and rivers or trek in the beautiful countryside or those who want to be more adventurous can take part in long-distance canoeing, horse riding, rafting, skiing and such others outdoor sports.
- You may also chill out with friends and acquaintances at the various pulsating nightclubs. All the major provincial capitals of Canada have some of the best nightclubs, pubs, and discotheques. Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg are hub for traditional ballet, opera, and classical music. Nightclubs in Canada are numerous and are scattered in different corners of the country and particularly Vancouver is highly renowned for its electrifying nightlife.
- Canada is noted in the whole world as a haven for shoppers. Every year, millions of visitors explore the numerous shopping arcades of the country to collect some trendy souvenirs for their near and dear ones and art woodcarvings, pottery, cottons, and native artifacts are the specialty products available in Canada.