Quantcast
Maps of World
Current, Credible, Consistent

Get Custom Mapping Quote +1 (408) 326-9371 | sales@mapsofworld.com

Search
World Map / Upcoming Elections / US Presidential election 2016 / US Election Updates / Presidential race essentially even, Reuters/Ipsos poll

2016 Presidential Election
Updates
Date

US Election Updates - October 28, 2012

Presidential race essentially even, Reuters/Ipsos poll

President Barack Obama holds a marginal lead of 2 percentage points over Republican opponent Mitt Romney in a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Saturday.

Obama led Romney by 47 percent to 45 percent among likely voters.

The poll also found that 88 percent of registered voters say they will definitely vote for their candidate, leaving 12 percent who say they could change their minds.

Last week, an average of about 15 percent said they could switch contenders.

With just nine days before Election Day on November 6, nearly one in five, or 18 percent of voters, said they had already cast their ballots.

Among those, Obama led 55 percent to 41 percent for Romney.

That result is not considered to be predictive as more Democrats vote early than Republicans.