US singer Prince died of painkiller fentanyl

  • Prince died of painkiller fentanyl 

    June 3, 2016: Medical examiners said that the cause of US singer Prince’s death was an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a painkiller. The report was released by the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota and comes more than a month after the 57-year-old singer died. A doctor who saw Prince twice in the weeks before his death has also already been questioned by detectives. 


    Singer Prince dies aged 57

    April 22, 2016: Tributes are pouring in for the famous singer Prince who died at the age of 57 at his home in Minnesota. Front pages of newspapers, buildings and websites across the United States have changed to purple color in honor of the famous singer. Prince rose to fame in the 1980 with albums such as Purple Rain and Sign O' the Times. Offering tribute to Prince, US President Barack Obama said the world had lost a creative icon. So far, the cause of the singer’s death has not been stated. On Friday, a post-mortem investigation will be conducted. 

    Tagged as: Singer Prince dies aged 57