"North Korea remains a nuclear threat", says US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
June 28 , 2018
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the lawmakers on Wednesday that North Korea remains a nuclear threat. Pompeo defended the US President who tweeted earlier this month, "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea", by saying that he was confident about what the President said. He further said the threat is surely reduced and he is not suspicious about the President's statement. Mike Pompeo has also confirmed that North Korea has not returned the remains of the fallen US service members who died during the Korean War.