Quantcast
logo

Gassy cows cause an explosion at barn

  • A herd of cows released methane inside their barn in central Germany and caused an explosion as a result. 

    According to the authorities, a static electric charge led to the detonation. The good news is that no people were injured and only one out of a total of 90 cows, suffered minor burns. 

    It's not clear as to why there was a build up of so much methane. Twitter users were alarmed by the news and one of them mentioned that cow farts "are a serious health hazard."

    "So a German cow actually started a fire with a fart," another one tweeted. "And then you ask why people worship cows."

    Tagged as: central germany cows, cows barn explosion, explosion herd of cows, world news