Quantcast
logo

Samsung Galaxy S4 burns a house down

  • A man in Hong Kong claimed that his Galaxy S4 exploded and caught fire in his hands. Mr. Du had allegedly been playing Love Machine on his phone at the time of the incident and immediately after his phone caught fire, he threw it onto his flammable sofa. This quick decision cost him his apartment and his Mercedes was damaged as well. 

    There have been a number of such incidents regarding cell phones recently. An iPhone had recently began to smoke on a plane in Australia and a man got electrocuted in China- which could have been caused by a fake charger.

    Mr. Du and wife didn't suffer any injuries in the fire and they claim that the phone and charger were both legitimate. 

    Tagged as: Samsung Galaxy4, Fire, Hong Kong, iPhone, Technology news