Beyonce issues apology for canceled concert
May 16 , 2013
Beyonce apologized to fans in Belgium on Wednesday, a day after canceling a show due to “dehydration and exhaustion".
The music superstar had been due to perform in Antwerp on Tuesday as part of her 'Mrs Carter tour'.
Both the singer and the concert venue said the show would be rescheduled for a future date.
Wednesday's performance went ahead as planned.
In a letter on her website, Beyonce said she was sorry for letting down fans with tickets.
She wrote: “I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.”
"Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a good show,” she added.
Beyonce’s world tour marks her return to music after taking a year off following the birth of her first child, daughter Blue Ivy.
She is scheduled to perform another 40 concerts as part of the tour.