Ushuaia is the southernmost city of the world, known to be the capital of Argentina's Tierra del Fuego province. Ushuaia is a pictorial landscape bordered by enormous mountain ranges. The city accommodates around sixty-four thousands populace of Argentina.
- Regular Flights from Buenos Airs at Ushuaia International Airport
- Cruise to/from Antarctica Dock
Ushuaia has a mild temperature, neither steaming nor frizzy, the surrounding mountain ranges and sea keeps the weather of Ushuaia moderate and enjoyable.
Ushuaia tourism include
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Cape Horn (watercourse)
- Beagle Chanel
- Light House of Isla de los Estados
Other City Maps
Things to do in Ushuaia
- Ship trips
- Kayak trips to Beagle Channel
- Catamaran Adventure trips to view sea-lion, penguins and the magnificent scenic around.
Hotel Accommodations Ushuaia
Some of the reputed luxury and budget hotels of Ushuaia Argentina include,
- Los Nires of 3* categories, room rents begins from 49 $
- Hostal Del Bosque of 3* categories, room rents begins from 73 $
- Las Hayas Resort Ho tel of 5* categories, room rents begins from 99 $
- Los Cauquenes Resort and Spa of 5 * categories, room rents begins from 76 $
Ushuaia is a home to various animals and birds, situated in the lap of lush natures, surrounded by rugged mountains and pristine sea-shores is a worth experience to visit Argentina.
Last Updated on: May 15, 2017