Santa Fe is a provincial town in Argentina which offers a blend of traditional values and modern facilities.
It first came into existence in early1500s but declined due to disease and internal unrest.
Attractions at Santa Fe include:
- Cabanas are the prime source of joy.
- They are the small cottages,apartments or cabins in the rural areas in wonderful locations .
- Camping is another charm in the large number of superbly situated sites and in almost all the national parks .
- Huge waterfalls and green pastures take you to an altogether different world .
- Fresh pasta, puddings, totally organic vegetables, pizzas, lambs and ice-creams are simply superb.
- Modern agricultural technologies, social clubs, excellent airlines facilities, discotheques, etc. are some other attractions in Santa Fe .
Other City Maps
Last Updated on: May 15, 2017