One of the splendid town of Argentina 's Chubut provinces is called the Puerto Madryn . The rural community of Puerto Madryn accommodates around fifty-eight thousand aborigines.
Attraction of Puerto Madryn includes,
- Water sports and Coast
- Valdes Peninsula Nature Reserve
- Station of the Patagonico Railroad
- Eco Center
- Monument of Tehuelche Indian
- Mining Museum - Museo de Viejo Minaro
- Museum of Modern Art
- Museum of Oceanography and Natural Sciences
- Excursion to Del Ferrocarril Patagonico
- Parajos Island
If your love for nature takes you to the furthest destination of this universe then must visit Puerto Madryn and have an experience for life-time.
Other City Maps
Last Updated on: May 15, 2017