Costa Cruise Line
is one of the best Cruise Lines
across the globe offering services to thousands of travelers each year. Its elegantly designed ships with an Italian flair calls for an interesting vacation. This cruise line has been functioning since 1860 operating its services to the Mediterranean and to the Caribbean.
Costa Cruises offer every guest the taste of seafood dishes and Italian pasta. All menus served in the kitchen of this cruise line have an Italian touch.
The Costa Cruises
organize several activities for the amusement of their travelers in which every traveler can engage himself. For example, a traveler can learn to prepare a Venetian mask, take part in a cooking show or demonstration by a Costa chef, and enjoy a Roman styled steam bath.
Costa Cruise Line also includes a number of programs for the enjoyment of children traveling by this cruise line. Kids between 3 -17 can take part in evening parties, sport tournaments, crafts and arts activities and afternoon games. All these activities are specially designed for children. Again, when parents enjoy their night outs they can leave their child under the care of cruise counselors, free of cost.
The fleet of Costa Cruise Lines includes 12 magnificently decorated ships. The list of these ships and their respective passenger carrying capacity are given below:
Costa Cruise Line
- Costa Concordia: 3,780 passengers
- Costa Fortuna: 3,300 passengers
- Costa Magica : 3,300 passengers
- Costa Atlantica: 2,600 passengers
- Costa Europa: 1,773 passengers
- Costa Romatica: 1,779 passengers
- Costa Victoria: 2,394 passengers
- Costa Marina: 757 passengers
- Costa Allegra: 1,072 passengers
- Costa Classica: 1,700 passengers
- Costa Serena: 3,780 passengers
- Costa Mediterranea: 2,600 passengers
offers best service for every traveler based worldwide.