About Oregon Map
The map shows important cities and landmarks of Oregon. State capital Salem is connected to other important regions by interstate highway No. 5. The interstate highway No. 84 connects the eastern and western extremities of the state.
Attractions in Oregon
- Crater Lake National Park
- Columbia River Gorge
- Cannon Beach
- Washington Park, Portland
- Mount Hood National Forest
Things to do in Oregon
- Hike through the Oregon Coast Trail and revel in the sandy beaches, panoramic view of the ocean, and remarkable rock formations.
- Savor the local flavour and wallow in the wide range of delicious sea food items, chocolates, doughnuts, and other bakery items.
- Take a tour of the Tilamook Cheese factory and sample different varieties of cheese.
- Enjoy epic sunset views at Netarts Bay
How to Reach Oregon?
Oregon is served by about half a dozen commercial airports among which Portland International Airport is the largest. It has direct connections to major airports throughout the United States. Non-stop international flights to Canada, Mexico, Germany, Netherlands, Iceland, and Japan operate from this airport.
Traveling by road is a great way to explore the beautiful sights of Oregon. The state has scenic byways and driving routes. It is well connected by interstate highways 5 and 84 besides the US Route 101 which is a national highway.