Missouri County Seat Map
Disclaimer : All efforts have been made to make this information accurate. However, Compare Infobase, Limited and its directors and employees do not have any responsibility for the content presented here.
The State of Missouri is politically sub-divided into 115 counties and each county is governed by a County Seat. The Missouri County Seat Map indicates the administrative headquarters of the counties, whereas The Missouri State Map points shows the geographical location of the County Seats. Some of the prominent County Seats of Missouri are:
- Fulton- The County Seat of Fulton is the administrative headquarter of Callaway County.
- Rock Port- The County of Atchison is governed by the County Seat of Rock Port.
- Kingston- Kingston is the County Seat of Caldwell County.
- Poplar Bluff- The County of Butler is governed by the County Seat of Poplar Bluff.
- Stockton- Stockton is the County Seat of Cedar County.
- Greenfield- The County Seat of Greenfield is the administrative headquarter of the County of Dade.
- Union- The County of Franklin is administered by the County Seat of Union.
- Carthage- Carthage is the County Seat of Jasper County.
- Mount Vernon- The County Seat of Mount Vernon is the administrative headquarter of the County of Lawrence.
- Oregon- The County of Holt is governed by the County Seat of Oregon.
- Springfield- The County Seat of Springfield is the administrative headquarter of Greene County.