About Arizona Map
The map shows all important cities and landmarks of Arizona. Phoenix, the state capital and also the largest city of Arizona, is centrally located. Glendale and Mesa are two important towns close by. Tucson is located down south. All of them are interconnected by interstate highways 8, 10, 19 and 17. The two railway lines provide better mobility from eastern to western parts of Arizona.
Attractions in Arizona
- Grand Canyon
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Havasu Falls
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Tumacacori National Historical Park
- Antelope Canyon at Page
- Canyon De Chelly National Monument
Things to do in Arizona
Gleaming sunshine and great weather make Arizona a perfect destination for outdoor activities.
- One could trek on the mountain ranges, spend time fishing along Arizonaʼs rivers, bike along the quiet roads or go skiing its snow areas.
- Arizona has a distinct American Indian culture which visitors may admire at museums and ruin sites across the state.
- A great way to explore Arizona is through driving tours along its scenic roads which feature dizzying climbs, sharp turns and steep cliffs.
- Arizona boasts a rich diversity of flora and fauna. Lush green forests in mountainous areas, cacti of varying dimensions in desert areas besides some of the most charming bird migrations in the country are sure to delight visitors.
How to Reach Arizona?
Arizona is served by a number of world-class airports prominent among which are Laughlin Bullhead International Airport, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Tucson International Airport, Bisbee Douglas International Airport, and Nogales International Airport. Airports are also located in Grand Canyon Village, Sierra Vista, Page, and Duncan.
Arizona can be reached by road through US Federal Highway 89 and State highway 87. Besides, a number of interstate highways connect the state capital Phoenix with other important destinations in Arizona.