|Description :The map displays the different country seats in Alabama.||Disclaimer|
Alabama is located in the southern United States, between Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida, and also borders the Gulf of Mexico. Alabama was the twenty-second state to join the union of the United States.
- Chatom - Chatom is the county seat of Washington, the oldest county in Alabama.
- Dothan - The county seat of Dothan is the administrative headquarters of Houston County, which was formed in 1903.
- Opelika - Opelika is the county seat of Lee County, which was founded on December 5, 1866.
- Marion - The county seat of Marion is the headquarters of Perry County, which was established in 1819.
- Troy - Troy is the county seat of Pike County, which derived its name from Gen. Zebulon M. Pike.
- Livingston - The County of Sumter is centered in the county seat of Livingston.
- Double Springs - The county seat of Winston was named after Governor John A. Winston.
- Columbiana - The county seat of Shelby County.
Last Update On : August 04, 2012