We do magic to Maps
- Obama or Romney - An Infographic
- Obama Vs. Romney (Presidential Debate)
- Presidents of the United States
- Delegates and Superdelegates
- United States Electoral College
- U.S. Presidential Election Facts
- US Presidential Primaries and Caucuses
- U.S. Political Parties
- US Election Process
- US Presidents
- US Vice Presidents
- US Congress
- 2008 US Election
- 2004 US Election
- 2000 US Election
- 1996 US Election
- 1988 US Election
- 1992 US Election
- 1864 US Election
- 1860 US Election
- 1860 US Election
- 1856 US Election
- 1852 US Election
- 1848 US Election
- 1828 US Election
- 1824 US Election
- 1812 US Election
- 1808 US Election
- 1800 US Election
- 1796 US Election
- 1792 US Election
- Memphis library cards to be accepted as photo ID for vote
- Ad spending closes in on $1 billion
- Romney to make unexpected campaign visit to Pennsylvania
- Bloomberg endorses Obama for a second term
- White House race virtually tied in four crucial states
- Obama, Romney back on the offensive as campaign enters final stretch
- Hillary Clinton headed on trans-Asia trip during Democratic Convention
- Obama takes part in online chat session in bid to woo student voters
- Yahoo! dismisses Washington news chief over Republican joke
- Secret Service agent's gun found in Romney's plane
- Two people removed from Republican convention for throwing nuts at black camerawoman
- Paul Ryan pledges to lift American economy alongside Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney’s wife, Ann, delivered a loving address at the Republican convention on Tuesday.
In her prime-time speech, Ann Romney spoke of her "real marriage" to a loyal partner and father.
Political pundits say the address set out to show the human side of Mitt Romney, who lags behind President Barack Obama in likeability ratings.
Highlighting Mitt Romney's image problem, a new opinion poll finds that the former Massachusetts governor's favorability rating is the lowest of any major party nominee since Ronald Reagan's presidency.
Ann Romney told the audience how her husband helped her deal with multiple sclerosis and breast cancer.
"I read somewhere that Mitt and I have a 'storybook marriage,'" she said.
"Well, in the storybooks I read, there were never long, long rainy winter afternoons in a house with five boys screaming at once. And those storybooks never seemed to have chapters on MS [multiple sclerosis] or breast cancer.
"A storybook marriage? No, not at all. What Mitt Romney and I have is a real marriage."
She also addressed criticism from Democrats over her husband's private equity career. "As his partner on this amazing journey, I can tell you Mitt Romney was not handed success. He built it."
She ended by promising: "This man will not fail. This man will not let us down.
Mitt Romney made an appearance after she concluded and kissed his wife before a standing ovation from the audience.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie delivered the keynote address after Ann Romney.
"Mitt Romney will tell us the hard truths we need to hear to put us back on the path to growth and create good paying private sector jobs again in America," he said in a speech that focussed on the country’s fiscal troubles.