There are many cities in Slovenia, known for their scenic beauty where tourists flock in thousands. Some of the cities in Slovenia are listed below:
- Celje - It is Slovenia's third largest city. It is located the lower part of Syria and is famous for its castles.
- Izola - It is a very ancient city and tourists can enjoy the historical sites, situated within the city. Izola lies towards the south west part of the country.
- Kranj - It is Slovenia's fourth largest city and serves as the main center for electronics.
- Adjovscina - It is a very small city and located in Slovenia's Vipava Valley. Adjovscina is full of food and textile industries.
There are many historical cities in Slovenia. Tourists mostly visit here to explore the ancient architectural creations, castles and shopping malls. A few historical cities are listed below:
- Ljubljana - It is the capital city of Slovenia. Ljubljana has many palatial buildings and historical castles. It is a famous city where tourists flock in thousands to enjoy the historical art galleries located within the city.
- Maribor - It is situated on the banks of the Drava River. Maribor has the earliest grapevine of the world, which is nearly four hundred years old.
|Velenje (Titovo Velenje)||Murska Sobota|
|Koper (Capodistria)||Izola (Isola)|
Last Updated : November 11, 2014