Maps to Explore More About Slovakia
Slovakia travel Guide helps us to know that May, June and September are the best months for visiting Slovakia.
Airways, bus and train are the modes of Slovakia transportation.
You can know from Slovakia travel Guide about many Slovakia Hotels.
Some of the Slovakia Hotels are -
Slovakia Tourism has lots to offer to its tourists and this beautiful country of Slovakia is situated at the heart of Europe and has loads of scenic beauties.Tourism in Slovakia is also enhanced by the accommodation facilities available in the main towns and cities of this amazing country .In 2006 Slovakia has witnessed around 30.6 million visitors globally as other than the Tourist attractions this country is relatively cheap in comparison to the other countries. The Tourist attractions in Slovakia are its ski resorts, historical cities and caves, traditional wooden churches, national parks along with the spectacular natural features.
Slovakia Tourism is enhanced by the natural forest reserve of this country as about 40% of the Slovakia is forested. The Slovakia forests houses brown bears, wolves, foxes, wild bores, rabbits and muskrats. The national parks are another integral part of the Slovakia tourism. The Tatra Mountain is the highest one in the Carpathians and it is the abode of various rare plant and animal species. TheTourism of Slovakia thus has numerous mountain walking, skiing and mountaineering opportunities to keep the travelers busy and enthusiastic. The awesome and tranquil rivers and streams in the mountain also offer activities like rafting.
travel in Slovakia
travel in Slovakia is full of fun. travel in Slovakia includes various accommodations, places of attractions, food, nightlife, activities, etc.
The modes of transportation in Slovakia are airways, bus and train. The best time for visiting Slovakia is in the months of May, June and September.
Slovakia provides various types of accommodations in your travel in Slovakia and they are -
- Hotel International
- Hotel Premium
- Hotel Dubna Skala
- Hotel Baronka
- Hotel Tatra
- Hotel Royal
- Grand Hotel Sergijo
- Hotel Kolowrat
- Bratislava Castle
- Slovnak National Museum
- Monaco Grand Prix
- Orava Castle
- Aulandia - Aqua and Spa
- Daytona Kart
- Glass and crystal products
- Wood carvings
- Clothing of hand - embroidered
- Folk Ceramics
- Car Rental in Slovakia
- Car Rental in Slovakia provides an excellent opportunity for exploring the beautiful cities of Slovakia.
- CAR RENTAL KLEES
- Advantage Car Rental
The cars provided by BOOKINGS.SK are -
- Peugeot 806
- Toyota Corrola
- Scoda Octavia
- Ford Mondeo
- Toyota Yaris
- Volkswagen Golf
- Skoda Fabia
- Toyota Yaris
- Ford Mondeo Ghia sedan/combi
- Kia Carens
- BMW R 1200C
- Seat Alhambra
- Skoda Fabia
- Ford Mondeo trend sedan/combi
- Skoda Superb
- Slovakia Tour Agents
In Slovakia there are many tour operators and travel agencies. Most of the time these travel agencies have their own trained and skilled tour agents to serve the travelers. Some of these travel agencies in Slovakia are, Slovakia Green Tours: This tour agency in Slovakia have their own trained tour agents. This is a tour agency that take care of every aspects that are related with the tour in Slovakia. From hotel accommodation to making a well devised plan for sight seeing, everything is done with special care by this tour agency. They have several tour options from which the travelers can choose toursaccording to their own tastes. This tour agency is very professional in their tour services. Martinsloboda: This is another tour agency in Slovakia that have professional tourist services. They have also tour agents who make the travelers familiar with the travel attractions in Slovakia.
Slovakia is an amazing country with the foreplay of numerous attractions to catch the tourists globally. The historic towns and various ski - resorts are the most popular destinations and lots of tours to Slovakia are arranged specifically for these Slovakian hot - spots. The magnificent range of the Tatras is lined with villages and they have their own ethics and tradition.
Some of the important Slovakia Tours and vacations are given below:
- Best of Slovakia - Duration of this tour of Slovakia is 8 days and 7 nights and it gives the total view of the capital Bratislava along with the glimpse of accompanying towns and castles which are really praise worthy. transportation in Luxury buses along with accommodation in fine hotels comes within the tour fare. This is one of the well known tours among the Slovakian tourism. Cycling trail - Budapest to Krakow - This is a cycling tour and it covers the middle of Slovakia on the ancient amber trail along with the visit of 6 world heritage sites along the route of the tour. It's a simple among other Slovakia tours and is full of enjoyment and safety and
- Amber Hiking trail - Budapest to Krakow - It's an adventurous hiking tour through the Amber trail which dates back to the thousand years. It's a 10 day tour and it gives you a lifetime hiking experience.
- Lowland Birds - This is a different sort among other Slovakia tours and it mainly gives you the visit of lowland ecosystem. They consist of rivers, floodplain forests, wet meadows, ponds, dams and even agricultural lands. The water birds like Corncrakes, Great Bustards and Imperial eagles are found over here.
|Largest Cities in Slovakia|
|Banská Bystrica||Nové Zámky|
|Nitra||Spišská Nová Ves|
|Tatra Mountains||Nový Most|
|Aquapark Tatralandia||National Park Poloniny|
|Bratislava Castle||Dobšiná Ice Cave|
|Spiš Castle||Low Tatras National Park|
|Bojnice Castle||Michael'S Gate|
|Bojnice Zoo||Primate'S Palace|
|Lomnický Štít||Grassalkovich Palace|
|Bratislava Zoo||Slovak Technical Museum|
|Košice Zoo||Esterházy Palace|
|Devín Castle||Carpathian Wooden Churches|
|National Parks in Slovakia|
|Veľká Fatra National Park||Tatra National Park|
|Malá Fatra National Park||Slovak Karst National Park|
|Low Tatras National Park||Poloniny National Park|
|Muránska planina National Park||Slovak Paradise National Park|
|Pieniny National Park|